• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow Global Ccj claim stayed since 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow Global Ccj claim stayed since 2019

Hello, Arrow took me to court in 2019 for an Evans credit card with the original lender being Santander.
    I submitted a defence and requested cca agreement and the case was stayed. Since 2021 they have been sending me statements with the same opening and closing balance which has had the court costs added oven though the case is still stayed . It also has a little paragraph with:
    “Original Agreement-credit card
    “Original creditor- Santander Cards Limited
    Affinity Brand- Evans
    Date of original agreement – 03 SEPTEMBER 2008
    Original account number-
    Date of assignment to Arrow – 08 May 2013

They lodged the court case on 06 May 2019

How can I move forward with this? I do not remember this debt and they have not supplied me with a copy of the agreement only statements with the above information and a balance.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X