• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Shared housing sales

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shared housing sales

Hi, I'm going to be made to medically retire from my job at the end of October. I have chronic arthritis in my spine and have had a knee replacement that had gone wrong. The upshot is that I'm now unable to walk far. I part own a flat with a housing association and they have undervalued my percentage by 35k. They are trying to make me sell it for the price their valuer believes it's worth. For me this equates to a 14k loss overall. They let my neighbour market his with an outside estate agent at the same time they had it on the market flat which is the exact same as mine only two floors above mine he attained 375k for his. They are unwilling to give me the same privilege of putting mine on the open market in the same way. This means I would lose out on money which i need to enable me to have somewhere disabled friendly which can accommodate my disabilities. One rule for my neighbour and another for me. Does anyone know if I could challenge my housing association on the and if so how to go about it. Thanks in advance.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X