• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Repair Phone Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repair Phone Shop

Hi I took my phone into a repair phone shop in late January this year needing my iPhone screen and button replaced, they replaced this but said my phone would not turn on and it would need to be sent to China as a chip in the inside of the phone needed repairing and only apple themselves and people in China could fix this.
    I received my phone back in early march it worked fine for around 2 weeks before the battery started going weird and the phone just turning itself off at random times, I left it at this point as after a week or so of doing this it stopped. In April I had a message pop up on my home screen saying storage almost full which I thought was really strange as I have a 64gb IPhone and didn't think I would be able to fill this at all, so I looked into my settings etc to find out that my phone is now a 16gb iPhone. I went into the shop to query this and they told me the proof of my contract stating the phone on the contract was a 64gb iPhone wasn't enough and I would need to bring the phone box with me back to the shop.
    A few weeks later I went back into the shop to be told they couldn't help me as the man who had taken my phone to China was busy and off work due to a funeral.
    Last week my phone battery started playing up again and the phone was unusable unless it was plugged into the charger, so I took it the shop again.
    I explained about my phone being a 64gb iPhone and it is now a 16gb iPhone again and I asked for a refund on the extra £40 they charged me to have whatever needed fixing in China and the man in shop payed no attention to this just replaced my battery and offered me a free phone case.

I feel like I'm getting nowhere just complaining to this shop, and I need help on what I can do about this?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X