• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi - Hoist portfolio/Robinson way.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi - Hoist portfolio/Robinson way.

Hello ppl. Not very new, I have been reading the forums for quite a while.
    Had Hoist portfolio on my back about an old debt but I was working abroad and was very limited to what I could do.
    I used the forums templates, advice people have been given and I surely would have lost the case if it wasn't for this site and it's members despite myself knowing the debt was statute barred.
    I had no previous knowledge whatsoever on the court system, how to fill out the court forms properly, defence statement, requests etc.

I received a letter from the court today to say the case has been discontinued 1 week before the hearing shortly after sending my witness statement based on everything from this forum.
    My reason for not paying the rest of the debt in the first place was because the bank I had the debt with was their own fault, account closed due to fraud and I got in quite alot of debt and stress, which for this part, is now done with.

I would like to thank everyone who help others in the same circumstance.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X