• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Blue Motor Finance - Car handed back now have a charging order against our property

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Motor Finance - Car handed back now have a charging order against our property

Hi,

i hd a car on hire purchase in 2007 with Blue Motor Finance that I had when I was in employment and then lost my job and the car got repossessed and I received a CCJ that was given in 2008.

In 2011 they placed a charging order on my property and most recently I have requested what the settlement figure is as we want to move/renovate and they are telling me it's £16k

i have requested how they have arrived at this figure and what the breakdown of these charges are. I also have requested a copy of the letters sent to me when they repossessed the car and sent it to auction as I was under the impression I was supposed to know this and also how much the car was sold for as this should have been taken off my balance due. Blue Motor Finance have now sold this debt to Bluestone Credit Management (although the charging order is still with Blue Motor Finance Ltd) and they are telling me they don't have those documents and cannot tell me what the £16k is made up from regarding charges.

is there anything I can do to understand if they should have told me what the car sold for as the overall amount due is more than I paid for the car in the first place.

any help is greatfully received.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X