• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

3 Store-cards owned by now - Santander! No SAR!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Store-cards owned by now - Santander! No SAR!

Hi People

I am in the process of sorting my 3 different store-cards out from 1990s but the same finance company. I previously spoke to Santander via the phone and they found my details (I'm still living at the same address and I also remember my card details), they confirmed i did have PPI and said they would get back to me. That was 2 weeks ago and I received a letter in the post today with a form to complete for more information they require about my PPI policy about only one of my card. They have not send forms for the other 2 cards although we did speak about all 3 of them via the phone and they found all 3 details). I did not request a SAR because I already had all card information and they said they would contact me. I'm now thinking that I should have requested a SAR since they are also asking for original documents of this one particular card. I don't think I have it. Would have to search my old files but doubt it's in my house.

What should I do? Especially with regards to the original documents for this one card and also for the fact that they failed to say anything about the other two cards.

Thanks for your advice.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X