• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Got a CCJ courtesy of Bryan Carter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a CCJ courtesy of Bryan Carter

I recently got a shock on reviewing my credit file ,I discovered that I am now a proud member of the Bryan Carter /Lowell victims club.Thanks to Bryan Carter I got a CCJ registered on 24.08.2014 which I was not aware of .It appears I fully paid £660 back in 24.03.2015 for a 3G mobile I owned between 2005-2008.Fast foward to 2010 I started getting letters from the aforementioned which I finally relented out of ignorance and fear of getting a CCJ .3 weeks ago a CCJ appears on my credit file although showing as satisfied -I am confused as to why and I don't recall receiving any court papers as I would have had a Direct debit in place to make the £660 payment.So my question is how do I get the CCJ set aside do I have any legal basis given that I have already settled it?I was also advised by the court on 09.06.2016 when I made the Enquiry of this mysterious CCJ that Bryan Carter are no longer trading -what are my options ?In desperate need of advise as I am due to move house but I can't get any estate agents to look at my applications given the CCJ.
    Please help :-(
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X