• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi All - Urgent Lost Final Appeal with FOS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All - Urgent Lost Final Appeal with FOS

Hi All
    I decided to registered with Legal Beagles after reading some of the postings.
    I'm a new to this so apologies if not expained clearly.
    I was informed that I had lost my final appeal with FOS against HSBC(Credit Card), the FOS ruled in favor of HSBC to allow them to continue with legal proceedings. I have since recieved a pack from DG Solicitors which contained a Letter of Consent(Admit the sum claimed and agree to withdraw my defence) and a Offer of Repayment Form(to be reviewed six months with a view to an upwards review only)!! I need to send confirmation by this Friday 11th May.
    I have spoken to CCJ Centre in Northampton and they informed me that the CCJ is Stayed because HSBC did not acknowledge my defence (which I Summitted last year May) and that HSBC will have to submit a new claim.
    I wonder if anyone could give me any advice on what I should do now? as Im very disappointed FOS as I feel that they didn't really take into account all the facts.
    Considering making a complaint against FOS, is it worth even bothering?

Not sure if Im in the right Thread, if not could you please direct me to the correct thread.

Thanks in Advance
    Last edited by PD2012; 8th May 2012, 22:44:PM.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X