• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Separated and divorce.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Separated and divorce.

Hi, I am in the middle of a very messy divorce, it started last year when my husband become ill with a prostate problem. It was the first time he has ever been ill and during the said 100 days, he made my life hell. When he recovered I expected things to get better, however he just didn't go back to his normal self. After demanding that I handed all my assets to him ( which I refused ) I called it a day. He wanted a legal separation but I went for the divorce. I have been with my husband for nearly 15 years and he owns the home that we live in. I sold my family home and used the money to modernise our home. I paid for all the holidays and luxuries that we wanted. He was so angry that I didn't take him back that he started a hate campaign against me. He has repeatedly taken me to court for occupational order to leave, which he has lost each time, going to court again tomorrow for what was already dismissed in June. The judge agreed with me that he was the domestic abuser and I was the victim. He rings the police even if I park my car in a different place. One complaint was because I used a wardrobe in the house. We went to court in April, however he made up a cock and bull story up saying I was hiding things, so it has been delayed until November. The problem now is that he has now been told he has stage 4 cancer, which has made him go out and do a will to leave everything to his children. He never really had much to do with them before, however I do understand in some ways why he did it. I also believe he did it to spite me. Now today I have been told if he dies, everything will finish and I will have to start a new case as it will be against the contents of the will. My husband never had a will so must have drawn it up when he found out about the cancer. Is there any advice I can get? This has been 10 months now and I'm losing money and the will to live.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X