• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Appeal Refused

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal Refused

But PDUK refused to forgive the PCN.

Then I replied again on 28/07/2024 16:38:38.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for reviewing my appeal. I appreciate your thorough explanation. I would like to address a few points:
    1. Permit Visibility: While I acknowledge the permit may not have been fully visible due to unforeseen circumstances, it was displayed within the windscreen. I ensure compliance and always make efforts to adhere to parking regulations.
    2. Intent and History: My long-standing compliance history shows no intent to violate terms. The permit has been displayed consistently for four years.
    3. Mitigating Circumstances: On the day in question, weather conditions or other factors may have affected visibility. It was not my intention to breach the terms.
    4. Signage Clarity: The board displaying the terms and conditions is positioned quite high and has small text, making it difficult to read. This could contribute to misunderstandings about the requirements.
    5. Previous Experience: In a similar situation with another company, I provided evidence of my ticket, and the case was resolved favorably. This demonstrates my commitment to compliance.
    6. Intent and Compliance: I assure you that I always intend to comply with parking regulations and display my permit correctly. My history shows I am honest and genuine, ensuring the company does not lose revenue.
    Given these circumstances, I kindly request reconsideration of the decision. I value maintaining a positive relationship with PDUK and adhering to all guidelines.
    Thank you for your understanding and reconsideration.
    Sincerely,

But they refused to accept this, now they are telling me to pay 200 GBP.

Sir, it is unfair, we are the residents of the flat and infact we have the parking permit as well, and if anyone does mistakenly put sticker on the screen which is not properly displaying but last 4 years, it was correct. So they should consider the request because there was the existance of the permit in the dashboard.

I need your intervene to get this resolved.

Thanks

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X