• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mars Capital - debt transferred from Picture to Idem them Mars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mars Capital - debt transferred from Picture to Idem them Mars

I can't believe there are so many identical stories and the ending all seems to end with Mars. I am in a similar situation my loan is due for settlement in October but the outstanding amount is £43k . When my debt was transferred the payments that they were asking for were ridiculous also most doubled what I was paying. My dad was in a coma and I had to take unpaid leave from work, I was also furloughed during Covid and the joint person did not work in excess of a year. During this time frame I suffered severe anxiety and depression. I was assigned an individual to deal with my account and they never called at the agreed times and I have not spoken to an account Manager since November. With Idem there were various options if you reached the end of the term and the loan was not paid but with Mars there is none. I made a complaint to Mars they upheld and paid £200 compensation but nothing in relation to the interest arrears , so I have complained to the FSO and they are currently investigating. Let me know how anyone has go on who has taken Mars to court. Many thanks and good luck.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X