• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Have received a claim at lightening speed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have received a claim at lightening speed!

The managing agent at the property where I live has issued a claim for service charges he alleges I owe, which I received today. The sum was initially £12,000.00. The claim now has now increased to £18,000.00? I replied to the solicitors Letter Before Claim yesterday, even though they issued the Letter Before Claim on 11 May 2023 which I received on the 17 May 2023 due to it being posted during the week of the recent bank holiday. The letter I sent yesterday was to inform them that their Pre Protocol process did not include a Reply Form so I said that it therefore breaches Pre Protocol Guidelines which I understand is important to follow; only because someone who is a member of LBs sent me what a Pre Protocol letter should include. I've requested so much information from the managing agent because I believe he is in cahoots with other leaseholders at the property I live who are also managing agents. I also believe there is a vast Conflict of Interest besides the property being mismanaged. Not sure what to do because the threads I've been looking at are to do with the Consumer Credit Act and I think this case doesn't fall under that. I think I need help as I really feel up the creek without a boat, let alone a paddle.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X