• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Old CCJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old CCJ

First of all, this is to thank all the people who donate time from other sources of gaining income to freely help us who are in trouble, to say finding this site is an understatement, without their help, many of us have no knowledge of how to grasp the basics of the Debt people who were railroaded into were most of us who have no idea of where to start as just normal people how would we start as we have no knowledge of Courts or debt help, the people who step in and assist many many thanks although really that is not enough in life if you help it will repay you in some way. called Karma So around 2007, not the exact date Another Ghost summons was never delivered by the infamous Debt Buyers their summons was another hold on to that, so as my better half has no idea of debts or any never having any problem in her life received a phone call from Debt Buyer Hi this is Blair from ++++++ We have a County Court Judgement against your Husband granted in Court on the ++++++ so as she had never experienced anything in he life Mr smart guy wheedled out of her our Bank details, I never checked the Bank details for years until I had reason to check the balance, then I discover that they have been taken payment for years, plus they after six mts had been granted a property charge, after letters back and forth I find Legal Beagles, to cut a story short they were the life saver, up untill many many months ago we were with backs against the wall, Learning from here I lodged an appeal to find out that that was a bogus listing,that was discoved after the Court service intervined, end result months ago appeal was in Court, Judge enquired if I was legaly trained. well, Legal Beagles Thanks from both of us. PS even though there was an appeal ongoing they are still asking me to make payment by phone and letter.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X