• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Re s106 Agreement Costs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re s106 Agreement Costs

Hi,
    I am in the process of selling a flat which was built in early years of the 20th Century and Leased through a Housing Association since it was built. Amongst many other things, I have been asked to supply a copy of the s106 Agreement for the property by the buyers solicitor. I do not possess this document, but it is available through the Local Authority at a cost of just under £200. Am I lawfully required to pay the costs for this document as the seller or can I refer it back to the buyer purchase it if they need it?
    I do appreciate that it may delay the selling process, however I would like to know whether it is a legal requirement for me or the buyer to pay as I have had a variety of responses to the question.
    I do not need be updated about the delay this may cause a seller, just whether there is a legal obligation.
    Thanks,
    MG
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X