• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Car dealership scammed me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car dealership scammed me

Hi in 2019 i taken out of a car finance I looked around for different cars and decided I wanted an astra but when trying to get the finance they said nobody would lend me the money. They then told me to find a cheaper car and so I did the same astra but with a lower engine size of just 1 litre. I got accepted and during the time they was sorting the car finance they must of switched the cars around or said the car was for the original car I wanted wich was £12,000 but the car I picked was only £9,000. I didnt realize what they was doing I signed for the car and got the finance it was only a year later when checking my finance that I seen the price and realised I looked through my details from the dealership and seen they had a different car listed then what they have sold me the car was a higher engine and a different color. Unfortunately I lost that paper I then went back into the dealership recording and asked about this they denied and give me papers with the actual car I have but on the system when they was showing me it was a black astra not my current one I have this on record and am wondering can they they away with this is the damage already done or will it be on older systems that the car was actually going for the lower price. I mean can they really sell a £9,000 car for a £12,000 I'm very unsure on what to do about this thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X