• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Discovered a CCJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discovered a CCJ

Hey all

i have been sent a letter from solicitors acting for Arrow over a what i believe to be a statute barred CC debt. I believe it would of fallen off my file in 2015. They said that the CCJ was made on the 13/06/2017 and only now they have sent me this letter dated 27th October, i have been asking the court to tell me how to get the documents so i have emails back and forth regarding this so i havent sat on the letter and have been searching the internet for how to get this set aside. i checked all the main credit agencies and couldnt find the judgement, so i check the northampton cc and found it there, i think the reason why its not showing up on my credit file is because they sent it to an address i have never lived at, its the road i live on but the number is so different to mine, i was 60 and it was to 100, so they didnt even send to my previous address anyway. So I want to get this set aside and basically then say this is statute barrred. So only problem is i dont have no documents to prove its statute barred. Oh and they are threatening to send ballifts to my current address. What is my start point please and thank you
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X