• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

car repairs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car repairs

in September last year my car was at the dealers garage for a final warranty inspection, they damaged the front wing but agreed to repair it, this they did only painting the front wing and front door, but the paint match was shocking ,they claimed that the car had been previously repaired using none manufacturers paint ? and as they had used the correct paint it did not match, they agreed to repaint and carried the paint along the whole side of the car but failed to paint the sill or blend it in to the bumper so now i have a front wing and door one colour and the rear door and wing painted later a shade out to the front, along with a different shade on the sill and bumper which are the original ,i have since had a scuff painted on the bumper by an independent paint shop and they have matched the original colour perfectly , can i still make a claim against the dealer as an estimate to put it right is around £3500
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X