• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Smf and defaults

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smf and defaults

Hi all, 1st time posting and looking for advice.Â* I bought a car thru smf last February,Â* all my payments have been up to date until April this year when 100,000s of us lost our jobs due to covid19.Â* At this point I spoke to smf and told them of my situation,Â* not very helpful but I pushed them to allow a 3 month payment holiday based on the government guidelines given. This they reluctantly agreed to and stated it would be added to the end of contract, ie, extended by the months lost due to the pandemic.Â* Brilliant I thought, as I am in the hospitality sector I assumed we would be back at work july/august so would pay a little extra off from then. However, this morning I received a letter from smf saying I had breached the terms of the agreement and that they now want paying, as a lump sum, the arrears due to the payment holiday. Now. I have to talk to them to sort it out, but need help before I do. Any help would be most grateful.Â* Â*(my job has not yet materialized but I am in receipt of approx £560.00pm uc)
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X