• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Claim Natwest Packaged Account reopening claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claim Natwest Packaged Account reopening claim

A couple of years ago I tried to claim back my fees on a packaged account. I'd explained I had no idea it had been upgraded and was pressured on the first place to even take the account out, I hadn't even claimed and turns out the fees had excessively increased and upgraded to Platinum without my knowledge. I remember when I had my daughter nearly 13 years ago being pressured to take out a policy baring in kind I was on Maternity leave etc and they were using my baby as a way of needing extra security etc and what if I was made redundant etc. I begrudgingly took out the packaged deal knowing I'd never be able to afford to go on holiday to use the travel insurance, didnt own my own car (I drove my husbands) etc, but it was security and it gave me a bigger overdraft. Natwest threw out my claim and I took it on the chin and never took it the ombudsman. I have since realised that actually I had been given the gold account previously when I was 18 and trying to increase credit score as we were trying to get a mortgage and not when I had my baby 3 years later. Do I have the option of reopening this claim? Also I am still paying for this packaged bank account to this day? They never cancelled it. I'm actually so upset this is still going on. I even have excessive fees on my account, overdraft fees and this packaged account fee which just spirals the overdraft even further. Where do I stand with all this? I dont have much evidence apart from the bank statements.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X