• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PCP - Early termination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCP - Early termination

Hi All

I am really hoping someone can help me.

I have a PCP contract with Blackhorse. The contract was due to expire this March. Unfortunately I did get into arrears with my account of 2k approx so I phoned Balckhorse for some advice they told me when I returned it I would be liable for the arrears which I said I would pay back over three months.

My car was ready to return to March but when completely the return paperwork I noticed that it was titled Early Termination and stipulated I would be liable for the 12k remaining on the car aswell as the arrears (I have paid 14k off the car). I phoned them and they said I had been sent the wrong paperwork and they would resend. Then Covid 19 erupted and they went into lockdown and I was unable to get intouch with them until last week. That’s when I had the shock of my life as they told me because of the time lapse and the arrears they are now refusing for me to return my car unless I sign the voluntary termination paperwork and confirm that I am liable for the car. They will said they will sell the car at auction and anything left outstanding I will be liable for. I told them I had lost my job due to Covid and had no funds available but would of course pay the arrears but they weren’t interested and threatened me with legal action.

Please can someone help me.

Many thanks

kerry

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X