• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Amended Particulars of Claim for contentious probate claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amended Particulars of Claim for contentious probate claim

Hi, I'm looking for some advice about amending my Particulars of Claim to make it fully compliant with CPR 57.7 and the Wills Act.* My case was heard at The Rolls Building Chancery Division (it was only the costs and case management hearing,not the actual hearing) and the Deputy Master was incredibly kind to me as a litigant in person, directing to me Lincolns Inn for the advice I need.* Unfortunately the country went into lock down 2 days later and i have not been able to access anywhere for help.* I have spent the past 3 and a half years fighting for my case to get to court and* if I Can't get this right it will be struck out and all the stress, tears and misery would have been for nothing.* Can anyone advise me as to how to amend my Particulars of Claim, do I have to re-write the entire thing or just add bits to direct the judge to what I am asking?* I have not yet received the sealed order from the court and am working from the Draft Minute of Order supplied to me by the defendants' barrister.* The wording is as follows:*
    1. THE AMENDED PARTICULARS OF CLAIM SHALL BE CIVIL PROCEDURE COMPLIANT.

2. THAT THE CLAIMANT SHALL SET OUT IN DETAIL IN THE AMENDED PARTICULARS OF CLAIM HER CASE AS TO PROPOUNDING (IS SO ADVISED) OF THE ALLEGED WILL AND TESTAMENT* OF THE LATE *********** (DECEASED) SAID TO BE DATED ******* AND/OR IT MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE WILLS ACT 1837, SECTION 9, AS SUBSTITUTED BY THE ADMINISTRATION OF JUSTICE ACT 1982.

3. THAT THE CLAIMANT SHALL SET OUT IN DETAIL (IS SO ADVISED) IN THE AMENDED PARTICULARS OF CLAIM HER CASE AS TO HER CHALLENGING THE LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF THE LATE ******** (DECEASED) DATED ***** AND ANY SUCH CHALLENGE WILL BE FULLY COMPLIANT WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF CPR 57.7

Any advice will be most appreciated, thank you in advance!

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X