• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Dave Stewart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Stewart

Moto novo finance
    I VT my skoda Superb deisil estate on a 12 plate.
    mileage 152000. Full service history full paperwork spare keys etc. Car was fully vaulted the day before plus 2 new front tyres also new timing belt 6 months ago.
    It was on a 48 month deal. I VT it after 32 months .
    Manhiem picked up my car. They spent over 3 hours checking it over. With the guy in surgical gloves. ( before the coronavirus situation ) my car was in excellent condition. The guy eventually showed me his list of faults on his eye pad. He came to a price of over £2000 to rectify the faults. Only fault I can admit to was
    a small chip on the rear bumper. ( cost £90 at most to fix) After calling them they reduced the bill to Aroind £1500 plus if I paid it within 30 days they would take a further 20% off the price. I called them once again
    ( now at least 8 calls to them with average 45min - 1 hour waiting for them ti answer. ) they then said the discount is no longer applicable. My gripe is that my car 8 yrs old .152000 mls full service history. Informed them that it was all fair & wear for the year & mileage.
    As then informed them that I was prepared to pay for the repairs price for the bumper. But nothing else.
    My car is a good car nothing wrong with it . They also informed me that they would be charging for my built in Sat navy as not working. It was working when I handed the car back. They really are a despicable company
    we have guaranteed rights when we VT our vehicle
    but they do the utmost to pick you up on little things to get more cash out of you. Tgey then threaten you with debt collection agents.. Is this lawful. Can they do that
    I've done everything by the book but I am so annoyed at
    Moto Novo trying their luck. I have no intentions of paying the amount they are asking .. I would appreciate any help anyone can offer to get my life back. On top of this I am self employed so no income coming in at the moment.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X