• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Nursery fees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nursery fees

Hi, we signed our daughter up to nursery last August (to start June 2020) and paid £1000 deposit to secure the place. Our circumstances have changed and we are now relocating out of the UK. I informed the nursery at the start of Feb, so 4 months in advance and asked if they would consider a part refund of our deposit given the circumstances. However they have come back to say no and will be keeping the full £1000. I understand we paid this agreeing that it was non-refundable if we didn’t take the place, however £1000 seems so excessive since they haven’t provided any kind of service plus I know they will fill the space very easily as there’s a huge waiting list. Any advice would be much appreciated, is it worth pursuing at all? Thanks*
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X