• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Capital one - H Cohen - Robinson Way - HFUKH2L

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capital one - H Cohen - Robinson Way - HFUKH2L

I recieved a letter in the last couple of days from H Cohen Solicitors, the envelope included a 'Court' document. I have copied the contants of both letters below.

I am really hoping someone can advise as this looks serious now!

For background:

This is for a Capital One Credit Card debt.
    The debt, i firmly believe is statute barred. For a card I had around 2000.
    I have only been on the electoral roll from around 2015, which is when i believe letters from Robinson Way started to arrive!
    I ignored all letters from Robinson Way as I thought they were just fishing for something that was nonsense.

I am now concerend that the letters below will affect my now clean credit rating and my work status. And I don't understand how they can simply take me to court in this way.

I am also concerned at the dates of the cohen letter being a week + from send date before it arrived at my address.

I have no idea what's going on here. With whom I should 'really' communicate and what I should/should not be saying!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Mbf

COHEN LETTER

22/01/2020 (NOTE THIS WAS NOT RECEIVED IN LETTERBOX UNTIL BETWEEN 27 AND 29 JANUARY).

our Client: HFUKH2L (Ex CAPITAL ONE)

Account Number: XX

Court Name: County Court Of Northampton (Business Centre)

Claim Number: XX

Amount Due; £600

We write further to the correspondence you received from Hoist Finance UK Holdings 2 Limited

("HFUKH2L") confirming they are now the legal owners of the above referenced account.

Our client has instructed us to send this letter for information purposes.

Our client instructed Blake Morgan Solicitors to submit an Application to the Court to substitute the

Claimant details from HPH2 to HFUKH2L This Order has now been granted by the Court. Accordingly,

please find enclosed the Court Order confirming the position.

We request that you continue to deal with our client's agent Robinson Way Limited in respect of this

account. If you are not already in contact with them, you can contact them on 0330 678 0979 to discuss

the options available to you.

ACCOMPANYING SHEET

IN THE BUSINESS AND PROPERTY COURTS

OF ENGIANO AND WALES

CHANCERY DIVISION

BUS'NESS UST

CLAIM NO. XXX

BL-XXXXXX

BEFORE THE HONOURABLE xxxxxxx

LETTER IS DATE STAMPED WITH 'HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE' SEAL - X JULY 2019

SITTING AS A JUDGE OF THE COUNTY COURT IN ALL DISTRICTS OF ENGLAND AND WALES

BETWEEN

HOIST HNANCE UK HOLDINGS 2 LIMiTED* - CLAIMANT

AND

MULITPLE - DEFENDANTS

ORDER

UPON consideration of the application issued by Hoist Finance UK Holdings 2 Limited by way

of an Application Notice dated 26th May 2019 (the "GSO Application') together with the

witness statement of xxxx dated xx May 2019 filed in support of the GSO Application.

AND UPON the Court considering that a hearing is not required.

It is ORDERED THAT:

1. pursuant to CPR 19.2(4) and Rule 19.4(3). Hoist Finance UK Ho-kings 2 Limited (a

limited company incorporated under the Jaws ot England and Wales "th company

registration number 11473850). be Substituted as the Claimant in an of the Claims

identified in Schedules to 29 (the -Schedules") annexed to this Order (the "GS08

Cla.ims") place of Hoist portfo!io Holdnq 2 Limited (a limited company incorporated

under the laws of Jersey company registration number 1 IlW5). For the avoidance ot

doubt. each of the Schedules identifies the batch of assignments effected by a specific

Transfer Instrument, the effective date of the relevant Transfer instrument being recorded

on the face of each of Schedules.

2. Hoist Finance UK Holdings 2 Limited shall serve a copy of this Order (excluding the

Schedules) on each of the Defendants in each of the GSO8 Claims.

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X