• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Natwest account suspended without notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natwest account suspended without notice

Good morning, I'm in great need of legal help please.* What can I do plese?* Couple of years ago I opened e Natwest bank account where my wages were payed every two weeks. They offered a overdraft of 4000£ and a credit card of 4500£ . This year I had some expences and I used most of this money. Of course, I payed all the fees and everything in time. In one day after finished lunch in a restaurant i couldn't use my card. I had no money in my wallet and no other means to pay* * First step was to speak with someone in the branch, the adviser told me that my account was blocked and I need to wait home a letter. In the letter recived couple of days later I'm informed that I need to repay all of the overdraft in 7days from the date of the letter (4000£ ) and the seven days will end today , letter recived esterday * no explanation of the reasons they closed my account , in branch, over the phone either. No notice! In exactly the same situation are more de 20 persons I know, some of them they were left in the airoprt with no money to come home, some went to work using the contactles natwest, and in the evening the card was not working to return home. Others have their wages put towards overdraft and account closed leaving them without any money for rent * and a person went to private dentist and at the end of the treatment she couldn't pay .All without any notice or alternatives. All need to repay the overdraft in a matter of hours.* It is legal? In the letter it is mentioned that if we don't pay this will affect our credit score and I intend in taking a mortgage next year. I'm unable to pay that much money today, and i have no idea of what I can do! Please help! Huge thanks*
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X