• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

n244 applications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• n244 applications

Hi, i hope i can get some clarity on this because it's insane.

I have completed an N244 application to change the name of the claimant on a CCJ & charging order attached to a property.

The CCJ has been changed no problem but to get the charging order changed it is going to take a hearing and an additional cost of £255.

I have completed numerous applications like this one and have never been to a hearing for any of them, I've asked the court why and they can't tell me, just saying its up to the judge how he wants to deal with it and they just follow his directions.

This seems absurd to me that 1 judge can do one thing and another does the complete opposite.

Can anyone help me find a way to remedy this without travelling hundreds of miles for a hearing that seems totally unnecessary.

Thanks

Sharon
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X