• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello! Lowell and Cohen Cramer help - im new

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! Lowell and Cohen Cramer help - im new

Hi there, just signed up in here to get some advice from all you great people if possible please! Brief description as follows:

1. Friend has a Very account and a Little woods account both of which kept increasing borrowing.
    2. Aug 2018 - She phoned Very to lower payments but they did not agree or would not carry out an affordability check.
    3. Aug 2018 - Lowell letter stating balance sold by Shop Direct to them
    4. Feb 2019 - she moved house
    5. April 2019 - Cohen Cramer send letter, claim form and response pack
    6. I came on here to seek advice and sent the letters CCA request to Lowell, CPR request to Cohen Cramer, SAR to Shop Direct. Acknowledgement to the court, contest jurisdiction. all signed for.

Checking the delivery tracking, the court and Cramer both have received correspondence but Lowell and Shop Direct are not showing as delivered.

15th May - Cramer sent a response stating the documents will be disclosed on or before disclosure as directed by the court.

This is as far as I have got, could do with a little help with what to do next please... I dont know if I should go down the route where Shop Direct have sold one account but she still has another account effectively with them which they have just increased again??

I can attach all letters if needed, just not sure what a court response is or what im really doing lol

Thanks again in advance

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X