• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Voluntary Termination - Hire Purchase - Renault Finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voluntary Termination - Hire Purchase - Renault Finance

I have recently used your template (thankyou) to voluntary terminate my agreement with Renault finance and they have accepted it and terminated the agreement, However,

They are advising me that i owe the £1448.50, on a liability quotation..

I have checked my hire purchase agreement and it looks like the "balloon payment" is incorporated with the final installment, does this make me liable for this balance of £1448.50.?

Hire purchase repayments stated as - you must pay 1 month installment of(s) of £264 on the repayment start date(inclusive of finance facility fee). followed by 47 months instalments(s) of £165 and 1 monthly instalment(s) of £5141.00. An option to Purchase fee of £149.00(inc VAT) is included in the final installment.

I was 31 payments into a 48 monthly agreement.

Thanks, Alex
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X