• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

New International Forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New International Forum

Eagle-eyed members and guest visitors will have noticed a new forum that has just been launched. dealing with international links and information.

This forum will hopefully grow to be a source for information on charges and consumer campaigns around the world. This will enable us to share our experiences with others, and to collect information and contacts that may be useful to us in our strategies and approaches to the growing range of consumer issues that Legal Beagles offers its members.

Please note that this is not an attempt to offer reclaiming advice to overseas people, which would be impossible in view of the legal and practical differences involved.

If any members have knowledge of info or links about relevant developments in other countries please post them here for everyone's benefit. With combined input I hope that Legal Beagles can quickly establish itself as the premier UK consumer forum that is able to offer an international perspective to the debates, not just a British one.

There is plenty of scope to develop this forum, but with other strategic and press work I have little time to do this myself, with the test case looming. If any members would like to help with this forum, please contact me to discuss.

If anyone has any questions about the new forum, please contact me in the first instance. We hope that you will find the new forum interesting.
    Last edited by Kafka; 20th December 2007, 10:51:AM. Reason: typo

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X