• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Access to Gas and Electric meters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access to Gas and Electric meters

I own the lease on a three bed maisonette above the premises of my freeholder. He lives and works downstairs and my Gas and Electric meters are sited in his basement. Under the terms of my lease he has to grant me access. I want to have a new boiler fitted, so access is required to the gas meter. Also the Electricity supplier wants to replace an old style meter with a newer meter. Despite numerous phone calls, emails, recorded letters ( which are never accepted ) despite me being able to hear he is downstairs, he does not respond to any method of communication with requests for suitable dates for access. Can I get some sort of fast tracked county court order to make him comply and respond ?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X