• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

IIED and personal injury

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IIED and personal injury

Hello,

I'm looking for advised on my case. After battling it for over a year, new evidence emerged which shows recklessness and intentional to cause emotional distress.

It was a company who engaged in fraudulent misrepresentation, bias, coercion, gas lighting etc. to prevent me from exercising my legal right. They even intentionally created a dispute between me and another party, making us believe we had an issue when it was made up, feeding both of us different information and things got heated quickly with accusation of harassment etc. This false information even reach my solicitors(I wasn't aware of this) and they took it for what it seemed to be, the truth from a valid authority so I couldn't use court to get relief. Ended up in a mediation where that company acted as mediators, intentionally placing themselves in a conflict of interest and they decided which facts were wrong and right and decided the outcome. Suffice to say I was 100% in the wrong. In the process I was blamed, shamed, intimidated and threatened.
    Basically they stepped on me in order to extort money out of me and made me pay out of pocket so they don't have to do any work or else suffer ostracizing from the community. From the start I told them I had a psychiatric condition, they knew and admitted I was in considerable distress by their inaction, I had to flee my home and they were aware of it but still lied and were intentionally incompetent while promising to help me though the distress they intentionally created in the first place(unknowingly to me at the time).

Are there any no win no fee IIED(intentional infliction of emotional distress) solicitors? Suffice to say, two years later I still suffer from PTSD and other serious conditions as a result of the events which spanned three months.

And can IIED be used as a claim for for personal injury? I know you can get compensation for an illegal eviction but not a legal one, so what about from being prevented to pursue a legal right by using emotional distress as a means for coercive control?

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X