• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CRU issued, schedule of loss being prepared

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRU issued, schedule of loss being prepared

Hi all

i had a bimalleolar fracture two years ago as the result of a fall in a pub garden, which ended up with me having a plate fixation to my tibia. They had admitted liability not long after. I had pain and extensive bruising (it was relentless for months) over the site where the plate was, it turned out it was applied awkwardly. since then I’ve had a medical report done who suggested a ct, nerve study test, removal of plate if needed and if pain still after that then custom insoles. The nerve study showed a dead nerve in the outside of the affected leg, confirmed caused by the accident. Continuous pain on and off since plate removal too but mainly due to nerve damage. I’ve had custom insoles which have relieved some of the pain in my ankle it’s just nerve damage when I have shoes on or something covering my foot/ankle now.

this week I got cru sent to me - and solicitor has confirmed schedule of loss is being prepared. Does anyone have a rough estimate of what would be offered after 2 surgeries and all the investigations and treatments mentioned above? I’m unable to find a similar case online. Before I had the surgery for the plate removal they offered me 25k which we turned down as after paying back sick pay etc and solicitor fee it was close to 14k. Would the price be likely to go up now?

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X