• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

VT - Lemon Car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VT - Lemon Car

HI to all,

I'm looking at how bad my life gets with VT my first ever car, I got a Nissan juke 1.2digt 24k miles on HPI from trade centre wales on Oct 2018

Nov,27-2018: I contacted TCW and said back bumper has unclipped and is being held with cable ties and missing rear back driver side inner wheel arch. they booked this in
    and fitted a new arch and clipped the bumper.

Dec14-2018: back bumper started cracking and peeling down the right-hand side and centre, contacted TCW they booked it in for a respray.

March 2-2019: next door car was badly hit whiles parked by an oncoming car. their car was jolted into the back my car, my car had minor damage to the centre of the back bumper. We took the claim through third-party insurance of the moving car on the repair by RGM had found serious damage to the back right driver side. the whole back end had to be rebuilt as it was deemed unsafe. I had not seen the report from my insurance until everything was approved on my behalf by auxilis and had the car back with an engineer report.

Sep3-2019: I contact Nissan about oil usage car seem to go through a lot of oil, Nissan told me that there is a recall for this pg6pb to stop blowby and fix oil issue, this was booked and done on Oct 8.

Dec6-2019: timing Issue had pay Nissan £1345 to fix rocker gasket and timing chain. (42k miles)

jan22 2020: two solenoid valves had been replaced £379 (42K miles)

April3-2020: clutch went, new clutch £617 (46k miles)

Jan1 2021: fan stop working got a coolant leak and suspected bad head gasket A/c also an issue. (NOT GETTING FIX) (52k)

there is a technical bulletin tb em 15/05 and tb em 15/05b. That my vin also falls under that had issues in the production of the 1.2 engines that relates to a step of pg6pb

all issues have been logged with the finance company oddle when they were present and they rejected me to return the car on every occasion

Jan 1 2021 is the last straw car was always in my mind going to be VT from April 3 2020.

I have spent 5K+ on maintenance and repairs to try to keep up with my repairs I am at my witts end and 50% way. this was my first ever car and I have been screwed by every end of the mortar industry, What I need know how bad is the VT proceeding going be and my chance of them take me to court as I got detail logs of events.

car outside not a penny more is spent and I'm without a car and possibly will not get another =(

Attached Files
    Last edited by WelshY; 10th January 2021, 16:29:PM.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X