• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Vt with black horse regarding my vehicle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vt with black horse regarding my vehicle

Hello everyone,

The issue I have is the following; I have a PCP loan with black horse for the purchase of my family vehicle with I believe 5 monthly payments left as well as a final balloon payment.

My car car was taken to the garage today with which I received a phone call informing me that the head gasket needed to be changed at a cost of approx £1,600, even after this is done it may still not clear the issue and therefore will require a new engine £6,000

therefore i could in worst case end up paying £7,600 in total, there is around £8,500 left on the loan and once the last few monthly instalments are made it will leave me a balloon payment of around £7,500. There’s no way that I can afford to pay for the works to be carried out as well as continue to keep up the monthly repayments.

It was only today today that I learned of the VT, so I was wondering if anyone could give me a bit of advice as to how to go about it and handing the vehicle back?

I’ve always maintained the vehicle and take it to hendy fords for mot’s and services, which the last service was in July.

Thanks for reading

matthew bell
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X