• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Vt debt collection issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vt debt collection issue

Hi,

This site has been really helpful in the process of VT on my car. Everything has gone smoothly until now and i am after some advice please.

We handed the car back on 28th aug, the car was collected and we have heard nothing from startline motors since. I have documented everything including dated photos, pics of keys, letters, copy of registered keeper notification slip etc.
    We have today received a letter from link financial services asking to collect a debt instructed by startlibe for £490.
    We have no clue what this is for and when i called startline they said the account was closed and i had to speak with the collector company.
    We never recieved a damage report or anything from startline regarding the car until the debt collection letter today.

Can anyone please advise me on where i stand with this please?

Thank you

R0b
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X