• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ with medical defence any help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCJ with medical defence any help?

Hello I am looking for some help or advice. I have been fighting a PCN since 2015 where I stopped at a service station while they were laying tarmac in the car park then couldn’t get my car out as it was blocked in by workers vehicles.

it’s a long story but I missed a medical appointment as a result which meant I then got diagnosed with cancer months later. I was so stressed by that day. My car stank of tarmac and was splattered in tar I was held up no one would help me when I tried to resolve it on the day.

I assumed that I had parked incorrectly and the car park should have been closed. Then they sent me a PCN.

I thought well this is unbelievable I will appeal and clear it up. This was denied as they just stated the material facts again. You arrived at abs left at.... job done.

no acknowledgement of the defence I offered at all. Each time they handed the “debt” over I have made sure I called a human and spoken to them about it. Tried to explain I even said stop threatening me and just take me to court so I can explain my defence.

well today I have received a CCC what I hadn’t realised is if they find against me I can’t just pay it at that point it will then ruin my credit score for years.

I feel like I have to just pay the hundreds of pounds now. It feels so wrong and so unfair. I am just about to go through second round of treatment and this has followed me the whole time.

what do you think do I have any chance of defending myself or should I just pay and try and forget about it?

thanks in advance.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X