• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Highview parking charge notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highview parking charge notice

Hi there,

i have query about a PCN delivered today for parking that occurred on 20/04/2018 . Date of letter is conveniently 3rd may And since it was a holiday weekend I guess I can't appeal stating s9 Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 Schedule 4? Or should they have considered this and posted earlier?

The ticket says the vehicle contravened terms displayed but doesn't mention a reason. I assume the vehicle was parked longer than 2 hours... 3 hrs 08 minutes.

The drivers family finished the trip with a meal had a last few bits to look at, thth genuinely were separated and and lost each other in the shopping centre then had to do nappy changes for two children and breastfeed the 17 week old. The drivers family feel this is excessive considering such an empty car park and £90 /£54 reduced is too much too pay.

The driver is aware of parking eye v beavis... Is there notheno they can do?

ThThan in advance for your time and information
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X