• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Minster Baywatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minster Baywatch

Hi all, just looking for some advice. My son drives a car we bought him but my husband kept the vehicle in his name until my son leaves uni and gets a job. Today we have received a letter from Minster baywatch to say we owe £155. They say they sent us a parking charge notice and a follow up letter and have added charges because we have ignored it but this is the first we have heard of it. My son has said he did forget to pay for parking and at the time when he remembered and told me I said he would have to wait for the pcn to come and pay it. We have not receievd anything at all until todayy but how do we prove we have not seen the original pcn or any other letters until this one. There is no question he should have paid for parking and he normally does it online but on this occasion he forgot but surely its not right he should have to pay the extra £105 when no-one had received anything about it! And as the car is registered to my husband surely the pcn should have come to him as the registered keeper. If we had got a pcn it would have been paid straightaway. I'm worried if we appeal the extra charges but admit the parking was not paid for they will just say we have to pay the full amount. Any advice welcomed before we respond to them would be greatly appreciated.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X