• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Need some advice - Barking council PCN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some advice - Barking council PCN

In October 2021 I received a Charge certificate dated 21/10/21 for a Penalty charge Notice that was issued on 14/08/21. I was never aware of this PCN and this was the 1st of heard of it. The letter said the Notice to Owner was sent to me as the registered keeper on 16/09/21. I had not received this letter at all. I was advised to ignore all letters until I receive the Order for Recovery and sign the witness statement. I received that and sent back the witness statement on 26/09/22. I then received a letter from the county count saying that 'The respondent filed a statutory declaration/witness statements on 28-Sep-22. It is ordered that the order for recovery of unpaid penalty charge be revoked. It is further ordered that the charge certificate and the notice to owner/enforcement notice be cancelled.' 'This order does not cancel the original Penalty Charge Notice. You should contact the Local authority/Charging Authority as they may well take further action on it. The Authority should inform you as soon as possible if it intends to do so.'
    Today I received a Notice to Owner dated 10/10/22 saying I have to pay £130 within 28 days.
    Collect me if I'm wrong but this is not the original PCN where is can pay £65 and they have not cancelled the Notice to Owner as per the court letter?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X