• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Council making mistakes, multiple bailiffs please help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Council making mistakes, multiple bailiffs please help!

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone can help me with an issue i am facing.

Backstory:

Hired a vehicle, received a letter for driving in a buss lane.

Outcome

Visit the scene of where the charge was given, took pictures of the signs that say the operational hours. ie 11pm - 6am you can drive in it. Sent them the findings back via email. Receive another letter which states that is for only part of the buss lane, the part i was on was chargeable, i send evidence back to say no signs. Finally they reject my claim. I wake up today to a letter from Jacobs with my name incorrect and the registration plate having more letters and digits than it should if you can believe it!

I call the council to discuss this issue and they inform me this has been incorrectly sent out and its now with another company called dukes who are looking into the "case"

No letters from Dukes as such.

My Question

Where do i stand with this issue and what can be done. If they wont accept or look into my claim over the signage of the bus line and i cant see there case of split bus lanes in the highway code. Is there some sort of template i can send as i do not fancy some bloke knocking on my door over this matter.

Thanks all for your help?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X