• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ against me for parking at nans care home!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCJ against me for parking at nans care home!

Hi all,

I’ve joined this forum for some help with fighting to clear a CCJ off my credit file which has been added incorrectly.

My Nan lives in a care home that decided to employ a parking company to manage their car park over in Cardiff at Lakeside House. My mum told me of this change in parking rules and that she needed my registration to give to the care home so they had it on record. I went to visit my Nan on the evening of 01/10/2018 and generally just go in through the doors, sign in and don’t see staff as they are busy caring for old folk in the home.

Fast forward me getting an email this week stating their is now a CCJ against my name for £291. Alarmed at this I contacted the county court who told me it was for this visit. I had no correspondence for this because I no longer live at the address the paperwork was sent to. I went off travelling to Australia and upon returning moved in with my girlfriend and then actually crashed my car and wrote it off so there didn’t have chance to change my address with the DVLA for this time period.

I’ve contacted the care home who tell me they had numerous problems with the parking company issuing fines to people that had actually parked their in valid circumstances that they cancelled the contract with them in December 2018. People that had received fines and correspondence contacted the home and they had the cases dropped. I was not able to do this having not received the paperwork.

I can’t get hold of Civil Enforcement Ltd to discuss this because their telephone number is only automated. The care home are telling me to speak to them to get details but I can’t get through. I have none of the paperwork so don’t know the PCN number.

What can I do to get this off my credit file and pay nothing for doing so? Absolutely disgusting behaviour from these companies.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X