• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

letter before court from bwlegal re parking charge - advice please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• letter before court from bwlegal re parking charge - advice please

Sorry I have posted this several times but keep putting it in the wrong place I think, hopefully this is the right place. I have today received a letter before court from bwlegal, following various debt collection letters from Premier Park and their debt collection agency which I have ignored. I have posted this on an earlier thread but thought I’d start a new thread as I haven’t received a reply and so wasn’t sure the other post had been seen by anyone. Apologies if this isn’t the correct way to go about it . They state the contravention as “whole period of parking not paid for” and include a paragraph which refers to a limited contractual licence and not complying with the terms and conditions displayed. They don’t explain why this is the case. I want to fight this as I believe the fine ( now £160 with costs) to be unreasonable given that I did actually pay for my parking and have the ticket to prove it and simply made a mistake in not entering my full registration number but only the last 3 digits, the photo of my vehicle entering and leaving the car park clearly demonstrates that this is my vehicle and the charge was therefore paid. Am I right in thinking that the next stage would be to write and ask for all the information that they intend to rely on in court, I assume that should include the appeal decisions. I appealed to Premier Park and POPLA. I have checked on line and there seem to be various pieces of advice. Should I send an SAR to Premier Park and a holding letter to BW legal or just send a letter to bwlegal as stated above asking for more information and documentation and explaining that I intend to defend the claim. Any advice would be appreciated.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X