• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

DVLA and Collectica - SORN Saga

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVLA and Collectica - SORN Saga

Hi everyone! Happy new year first of all.

Usual story - last year in February 2013 i filled SORN form for my car and posted it to DVLA. After month or so they sent me Collectica letter claiming i never made SORN application etc.

There are around 5 Collectica letters, which i all denied, and i have posted last 2 letters from DVLA and latest Collectica letter which i received on friday (after 4 months of silence). Let me know what you think. Any help appreciated.

Letter received from DVLA in June 2013 after my "fine denied" letter

And another reply from DVLA in July 2013, after short letter from denying any wrongdoing

My letter to DVLA in July 2013

Then in September Collectica sent me letter - We cannot hold any action unless instructed by DVLA etc etc. and kept quiet till last Friday:

I sent - fine refused. And today... ( I call it - we are Angles department but your case is about to be handed to Satan)

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X