• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

mobility car clamped (help)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mobility car clamped (help)

this morning(17th nov) we had a visit from some bailiffs saying there was a outstanding fine with Manchester city council( news to us)they said money was owed and here to collect. said we knew nothing at all about it no letters or anything. he said in that case we'll take your car. so off he went to his motor and clamped it.
    i told him it was mobility only to be told it wasn't.(it is by the way) clamped and stickers all over it. (few choice words by myself) i pulled stickers back off and re stuck them to his clip board
    and told him to check records again. 2nd bailiff shoved a tablet in to my face with just my car details on it and said it wasn't. i told him there info needed some serious updating.
    and again only to be told there taking the car and im filming it. (fly comment by me was hope you win a bafta and 2 Oscars for it mate) fed up and cold now i routed out the paper work for the car
    showed it to them . i said now remove the clamp from my car only to be answered "SAY PLEASE". just answered him with go copulate with yourself. he still refused to remove it. it took around 20-30
    mins for him to remove the clamp .but we missed a solicitors appointment because of these ragga muffins.
    is there a code of conduct that should be followed by these clowns ive searched everywhere but cannot find it.
    any links /advise is very much appreciated
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X