• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Group nexus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group nexus

Hi any help really appreciated I have been reading up and looking up things as much as I can I have successfully ignored and appealed unfair tickets in the past , but this is regarding my daughters car which is a company car , she was not driving the car but the driver visited the wharf Walsall to go to ninja warrior, they stayed for 1.5 hrs , ninja warrior validate a ticket for one hours free parking and the driver paid the difference just looking for the proof on bank statements, the so called offense happened on 04/09/23 the parking charge issue date is 23/10/23.. so over 28 days .. they did contact the lease company for my daughters address what is the best way to fight this as my daughter does not want it to reflect badly on her at the lease company or her employer they have photos of the vehicle ang times
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X