• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

County Court Letter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• County Court Letter

I have received a County Court letter from the County Court Business Centre, Northampton in regards to a parking fine via Britannia Parking Group, stating my case went to court on the 6th August 2019 and I must now pay the claimant in total £264.08. I have never acknowledged any of their previous communications and they have always spelled my name wrong (missed one letter out of my surname). I also on the same day received a letter from bw legal also on behalf of Britannia Parking in regards to the same debt saying that the court has ordered that I pay off the debt in £40 installments starting from 4th September 2019 and if I do not start my installments on the 4th September 2019 their clients may consider further enforcement action.
    They are also claiming that if I do not pay a CCJ will go on my credit file if the full £264.08 is not cleared by the 5th September 2019.
    The letter is not signed by a person but by a signature in the form of bw legal.
    Do you know if this is a genuine case and I do have to pay it or they trying scare tactics to get me to pay them when legally I don't actually have to?
    Any help/guidance is appreciated. Thank you Fingers29
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X