• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

2 PCN from BW Legal dating back to summer 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 PCN from BW Legal dating back to summer 2015

Hi

I've got two identical PCN's(one for july 2015 another august 2015). I have zero recollection of those dates.

I've been reading this site and have a PAP printed and ready to send to BW and a SAR for Total parking solution.

Is this the right course of action for now? Also, i'll try and speak with B&Q to see if they will cancel the fines.

Here's a copy of one of the letter sent (The other is identical just different dates): https://imgur.com/086OA1j

EDIT: Wrong forum, i've sent a request for it to be moved to the correct place.
    Last edited by Sogun; 9th May 2019, 09:07:AM.
    Tags: None

Hi & welcome to LB.

Lol, another PCN dug up from the past by BWL.

Fire off the SAR to TPS now....there's no reason to wait.
    Best to send via first class post & get a free certificate of posting from the PO.
    If it were me I'd also copy in BWL for info only. (Also proof of posting needed)
    I wouldn't bother using tracked post (ie SignedFor) as they are sometimes refused.

This may well trigger a county court claim.
    These parking co's seem to use cc claims as cheap psychological warfare/debt collection.

& google 'laches'....it could form part of your defence.

Have you taken any pics of current site signage?
    Has it changed at all since 2015? (You could enquire in B&Q?)
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

No pictures yet, i'll try and go today or tomorrow to get some.
      I'll try and find out if anything has changed.

So just the SAR to TPS(copy to BW as well). Don't send the PAP to BW?

Comment

Originally posted by Sogun View Post
        Don't send the PAP to BW?
        I wouldn't for that letter, as it's not really a letter before county court action. (More like a 'we might' sort of thing.)
        In any case, the protocol is for them to send you the necessary forms. (Not that many parking co's (or their sols) can seem to get their heads around that fact!)
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
        gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X