• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Voluntary Termination BMW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voluntary Termination BMW

Hello everyone, thanks for making such a useful service available.

My question relates to voluntary termination of my BMW PCP. My contract ends this November but my final balloon payment exceeds the value of the car, so no point in keeping it. Also if I see the contract out and hand it back are they likely to press for damage/excess mileage charges Or is VT a better option?

The car is an approved used car from 2012 with what is describe as fair wear and tear, I'm willing to refurbish the alloys and a few scuffs before their inspection to aid handover is this something you would advise?

I'm approx 20k over mileage allowance but that's dud to the salesman telling me not to worry about this, he would sort it if I renewed through him. Not sure I want another BMW now though. I've been trying to PX through other dealers but as soon as I give them the car details the deal goes cold.

I'm kind of in a pickle as I need my car for work and am just about to move house so don't want to add anything else to my credit score right now.

What rights do you actually have with VT, as I don't want to get bogged down by BMW hassling me for money that I will eventually end up having to pay? However m concerned that they will over charge me for repairs they will never carry out.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X