• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Unsafe structure been ongoing 4 years

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsafe structure been ongoing 4 years

Hi all
    I'm not sure we're to start with this but here goes

I am a council Tennant and my naibours own there property, they removed a very large hedge 4years ago and has put up an 8ft fence, from the very word go there has been nothing but issues with this fence"

I Reported the problems with the fence as soon as it was put up, to the debris left in the garden metal, glass knifes wires bricks and I had to remove them for the safety of my children, the council removed the bags, to how it wasn't installed properly but the fence has been leaning towards my garden for the past year or more making it unsafe for myself and my family to go in. There garden is quite high up and starts from my thigh so with the elimants of the weather it's going to push it further more towards my side of the garden and the fence will soon collapse.

In the past the naibours have received letters giving them 14 days to make the fence safe or they will take it down,it's even been to the council's legal team and stated the same thing I have proof of it all but still Nothing has been done" I have had numerous number of council workers and surveyors come to look at the problem and still nothing has been done. I have been to my local MP but still nothing has been done l, I have exhausted all route that I can think of.

I have been down today as my calls were being ignored I saw the manager and he said it's still with the legal team and I have to seek legal advice, I kinda lost it and was balling my eyes out" this issue aswell as other issues I have had with this house has caused me nothing but stress" he stated putting a fence next to the one that's falling down" no point it will damage whatever I put up due to the fence leaning towards my side of the garden, he said they will know more next week when there team get back to them. I know nothing is going to get done. I told him straight if this falls on myself or my family I am suing the lot of them

Seems to me basically if you own your house you can do what you want" no help or support from the council that you pay rent to for an unsafe structure that naibours have put up.

I cannot afford legal fees I am a single parent that works part time for the nhs and I am at the end of my Tether with all this and I honestly don't know what to do.

thankyou for taking the time out to read and thankyou in advance for any information you give me to help with this matter, I don't know we're to turn now for help
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X