• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Amend claim from after limitation (Part 8)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amend claim from after limitation (Part 8)

I've issued a claim on a Part 8 Claim From.

It was issued before limitation, but limitation has now passed (Incident was on the 17/02/2016)

I have the notice of Issue, but have now released that I put the wrong date on the claim from (twice!)

In one point, I put that the limitation was due on the 17/12/2019

And once more when I said the incident was on the 17/12/2016.

Any ideas if this is a problem?

I know how you'd amend Part 7 proceedings, but in Part 8 matters it's not usually as strict (ie, iv'e never had to make N224 application and draft order, or pay a fee on a Part 8 matter when
    asking the Court for something)

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X